Please follow these instructions for all sleep studies, for specific information concerning individual tests please refer to the information provide on our website.
- Hair worn in cornrows, braids, or anything that does not allow clear access to your scalp must be combed out and loose to facilitate application of scalp electrodes.
- Bring comfortable clothing that you will sleep in at night. Please keep it modest as the technician will be in your room to prepare you for your test.
- Please avoid using any hairspray or gels in your hair and arrive for your appointment with a clean, dry scalp.
- Please avoid using any lotion, oils, or makeup on your body and face.
- If you wish, feel free to bring in reading material.
- Your room will be equipped with cable TV.
- You will have your own private bathroom with a shower in your room. Towels, shampoo, and soap will be provided for your convenience.
- Wi-Fi access will also be available. Your technician will be able to provide you with the network name and password.
- A phone will also be made available in case you need to call for pick up.
- A small snack will be provided to you in the morning after the study.
Please inform our staff if you have any special needs in order for us to provide for your accommodations